Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 1998 Week 11 Hansard (10 December) . . Page.. 3532 ..
LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLY QUESTION
Commissioner for the Environment
Ms Tucker - asked the Minister for Urban Services:
1. What is the nature of the part-time working arrangements included in the terms and conditions of appointment for the Commissioner for the Environment?
2. What is the current remuneration of the Commissioner?
3. What interstate travel expenses have been incurred by the Commissioner during:
a) each financial year since his appointment; and
b) the purpose of such travel?
4. During each financial year since the appointment of the Commissioner:
a) how many
i) complaints have been received from the public regarding the management of the ACT environment; and
ii) how many of these have led to investigations?
b) how many investigations have been directed by the Minister; and
c) how many investigations have been undertaken under the Commissioner's own initiative?
5. For each investigation undertaken by the Commissioner:
a) what were the terms of reference of the investigation;
b) what were the
i) commencement; and
ii) completion dates of the investigation; and
c) what public consultation occurred as part of the investigation?