Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 1995 Week 11 Hansard (14 December) . . Page.. 3146 ..
LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLY QUESTION
Question No. 133
Government Service - Additional Remuneration
(2) Has any payment to any person been made under these provisions; if so, (a) to whom; (b) on what dates; and (c) what amounts were involved.
(3) Is the Government committed to any such payments in the future; if so, (a) to whom; (b) for what periods; and (c) what amounts are involved.
MRS CARNELL - The answer to the Member's question is as follows:
(1) The Commissioner for Public Administration has not made a management standard to allow for additional remuneration under the provisions of sections 245 and 246 of the Public Sector Management Act 1994.
(2) No payment has been made under the provisions of sections 245 and 246 of the Public Sector Management Act 1994.
(3) The Government is not committed to any such payment in the future.