Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 1995 Week 11 Hansard (14 December) . . Page.. 3107 ..
(1) Allan Platcher & Associates: Assistance with setting up the Chief Minister's Department budget reporting mechanisms.
(3) The range of appropriate skills and expertise was not available within the department. Part of the task was to train departmental staff.
(1) Anne Austin & Associates: Advice and assistance on issues relating to public sector reform and new initiatives.
(3) The consultant has a range of skills, knowledge and resources, particularly in relation to communication, to undertake the task and will facilitate the transfer of specialist skills to ACTPS staff.
(1) Turnbull Fox Phillips: Advice on a whole of Government strategy to assist with the communication of significant internal change to staff of the ACT Public Service.
(3) The range of appropriate skills and expertise was not available within the department.
(1) First IR: Industrial relations consultancy primarily providing assistance in the development of agency reform agendas.
(3) There was a requirement for specialist strategic skills in relation to exposure to a broad range of enterprise agreements across Australia not available within the ACTPS.
(1) Noel Tanzer, Harry Eagleton, RL&HJ Brown: Provision of management and policy advice relating to organisational change.
(3) The group brings skills and knowledge relating to organisational change and management review at a level not available within the ACTPS and provides a high degree of objectivity and independence.