Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 1995 Week 7 Hansard (19 October) . . Page.. 1907 ..
LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLY QUESTION
QUESTION NO 74
Housing Trust Properties - Inspections
(1 ) How many Trust properties have been inspected in the last 3 months.
(2) What was the duration of each inspection.
(3) What problems with the properties were (a) noted and (b) how were they dealt with.
MR STEFANIAK - The answer to the Member's question is as follows -
(1) The routine inspection program commenced in Belconnen on 12 September 1995. A total of 42 ACT Housing properties have been inspected under this program.
(2) Approximately 40 minutes.
(3) (a) The problems noted were only in relation to maintenance. The most common maintenance issues were mould in, and ventilation of, bathrooms and the condition of windows; and
(b) work orders have been issued to ACT Housing's contractors to carry out remedial work.