Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2022 Week 12 Hansard (Thursday, 1 December 2022) . . Page.. 4209 ..
Mr Steel: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) & (2)
(A copy of the attachment is available at the Chamber Support Office.)
Lake Tuggeranong—floating wetlands
(Question No 1013)
Ms Lawder asked the Minister for Water, Energy and Emissions Reduction, upon notice, on 2 December 2022:
(1) What was the total cost of the floating wetlands in Lake Tuggeranong.
(2) How much has been spent on their maintenance to date.
Mr Rattenbury: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
1) The cost of the platforms, their deployment and construction management for the floating wetlands in Tuggeranong is approximately $325,000 (excl GST). In addition, there was a cost of $15,000 (excl GST) for the relocation of the floating wetland from the Village Creek Bay to the lake.
The design of the floating wetland was done as part of a bigger design package and the costs attributable specifically to the floating wetland is estimated at around $25,000 (excl GST).
2) The cost for the two-year operation, maintenance, and monitoring contract (and its management) is $35,616 (excl GST). The contract is at the half-way point and the associated expenditure about the same.
ACT Emergency Services Agency—ambulance fees
(Question No 1014)
Ms Clay asked the Minister for Police and Emergency Services, upon notice, on 2 December 2022:
(1) What was the value of ambulance fees and charges collected by ACT Emergency Services Agency (ESA) for the financial years of (a) 2021-22, (b) 2020-21, (c) 2019-20, (d) 2018-19 and (e) 2017-18.
(2) What was the value of waivers and fee reductions for ambulance services for ACT ESA fees and charges for the financial years of (a) 2021-22, (b) 2020-21, (c) 2019-20, (d) 2018-19 and (e) 2017-18.
Mr Gentleman: The answer to the member’s question is as follows: