Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2022 Week 12 Hansard (Thursday, 1 December 2022) . . Page.. 4207 ..
Canberra officials and two solar businesses, requested by the business owners to discuss concerns they have related to their industry.
Questions about briefings provided to other Ministers should be directed to the relevant Ministers.
(3) The Government is not currently intending to change regulation, pricing or policy for new photovoltaic installations.
Land—land titles registration
(Question No 1010)
Ms Lee asked the Minister for Business and Better Regulation, upon notice, on 2 December 2022:
(1) In relation to registration of land titles where no consideration was paid, can the Minister advise if there are categories that are used to identify the reason for these transactions.
(2) If there are categories that are used to identify the reason for these transactions, can the Minister advise (a) the names of the individual categories and (b) for the years 2011-2012 to 2021-2022 inclusive, the breakdown by category of each of the registration of land titles where no consideration was paid transactions for each category.
Ms Cheyne: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The Land Titles Office does not collect data on specific categories where no consideration was paid.
(2) See answer to Q1.
ACT Property Group—policy for declaring gifts or benefits
(Question No 1011)
Ms Lee asked the Special Minister of State, upon notice, on 2 December 2022:
(1) Are ACT Property Group staff able to accept gifts from contractors or any other parties, and is there a policy covering gifts to staff.
(2) Does ACT Property Group maintain a gift register for staff; if so, does the gift register refer to the gift source and the recipient.
(3) Can the Minister provide a copy of the gift register for the financial years 2018-19 to 2021-22 inclusive.
Mr Steel: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
1. ACT Property Group staff are subject to the CMTEDD Gifts and Hospitality Policy 2022.