Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2022 Week 12 Hansard (Thursday, 1 December 2022) . . Page.. 4185 ..
In addition to providing a culturally appropriate environment and having availability of Indigenous support staff, these sites also foster linkages between offenders, Community Corrections and other culturally appropriate services such as Indigenous health programs, Elders groups and alcohol and other drug services.
(Question No 969)
Ms Lawder asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 25 November 2022:
(1) What is the breakdown of the different types of mowing machines in the ACT mowing fleet.
(2) What is the average cost of these machines.
(3) How many of these machines are owned by the ACT Government.
Mr Steel: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) Machine types include:
• 12 x John Deere tractors with slasher attachments.
• 47 x Wide Cut Area Mowers (all ride-on). These machines form the bulk of the fleet and are commonly used to mow public open space and sportsgrounds.
- 27 x Toro 5900/5910.
- 14 x Toro 4000/4010.
- 2 x John Deere 1600T Wide Area Mower.
- 2 x Kubota Baroness LM2700.
- 2 x Toro 7000.
• 21 x Outfront Mowers (all ride on) also used to mow a variety of public open space situations.
- 2 x Toro 721
- 17 x Kubota FS3690.
- 2 x Kubota Z122
(2) Current costs vary from $485.79 (Slasher) to $4,530.18 (Toro 5900) per month.
(3) The mowing fleet (80 machines) are all leased assets.
(Question No 970)
Ms Clay asked the Minister for Planning and Land Management, upon notice, on 25 November 2022:
(1) What is the current number of greenfield district residential dwellings in following areas of (a) Gungahlin District, (b) Molonglo District and (c) Ginninderry.