Page 3893 - Week 11 - Thursday, 24 November 2022
(3) How many zero-emissions buses can currently operate from the (a) Belconnen and
(b) Tuggeranong Bus depots.
(4) What works must the ACT Government undertake to accommodate 50 zero-emissions buses at existing depots.
Mr Steel: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The 12 new leased zero emission buses are expected to arrive in Australia in mid-November 2022, with delivery to Transport Canberra expected by the end of 2022.
(2) The Request for Proposal for the 90 Battery Electric Buses (BEB) procurement closed on 2 September 2022. Evaluation of responses is underway and expected to be completed by end of November 2022.
(3) On completion of depot electrical infrastructure upgrade works that are currently progressing, it is planned for a) Belconnen to house four and b) Tuggeranong up to 12 battery electric buses by the end of 2022.
(4) Transport Canberra is working with Evoenergy to ensure Tuggeranong Depot has a suitable high voltage connection through electrical feeder augmentation works.
(Question No 957)
Mr Parton asked the Minister for Housing and Suburban Development, upon notice, on 21 October 2022:
(1) How many Housing ACT properties are there in each suburb, including the breakdown per suburb.
(2) How many of those properties in each suburb, referred to in part (1) are in the category of
(a) occupied, (b) vacant to be sold, (c) vacant to be demolished and redeveloped,
(d) currently in development, (e) vacant for refurbishment and (f) vacant for another reason.
(3) Of those vacant to be redeveloped or in development what were they before and what will they be developed as (for example, three bedroom single dwelling becoming two three bedroom townhouses).
(4) Of those vacant, on average how long have these properties been vacant.
(5) How many properties in the Housing ACT portfolio are vacant in the category of (a) one bedroom apartments, (b) two bedroom apartments, (c) two bedroom townhouses, (d) three bedroom townhouses, (e) three bedroom free standing home, (f) four bedroom free standing home, (g) five bedroom free standing home and (h) another type of housing.