Page 3529 - Week 10 - Thursday, 20 October 2022
ACT Community Services—Community Service Work unit staffing
(Question No 941)
Mrs Kikkert asked the Minister for Corrections, upon notice, on 14 October 2022:
(1) How many full-time equivalent (FTE) staff are in the Community Service Work (CSW) unit.
(2) How many FTE positions are funded for the CSW unit.
Mr Gentleman: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) As of 24 October 2022, the Community Services Work (CSW) Unit operates with four full-time staff, as below:
a. 1 FTE CSW Coordinator (Manager).
b. 1 FTE Administration Support Officer.
c. 2 FTE CSW Supervisors.
(2) The Unit is funded for six full-time positions, as below:
d. 1 FTE CSW Coordinator (Manager).
e. 2 FTE CSW Administration Support Officers.
f. 3 FTE CSW Supervisors.
(3) It is noted that 1 FTE CSW Administration Support Officer position is currently vacant due to an internal transfer and will be subject to recruitment action. Further, 1 FTE CSW Supervisor position became vacant in September 2022 as result of staff retirement and a recruitment process to fill this position is yet to be completed.
(4) The CSW Unit also has access to casual CSW Supervisors to fill vacant shifts as required.
Planning—Belconnen Lakeshore land release
(Question No 943)
Mrs Kikkert asked the Minister for Housing and Suburban Development, upon notice, on 14 October 2022:
Given that in the Minister’s answer to the 2022-2023 Estimates question on notice No 356, the Minister stated that it was planned that the evaluation team will recommend a preferred tenderer in October, has that occurred and is there a preferred tenderer for the Belconnen Lakeshore land release; if so, who is that tenderer.
Ms Berry: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
The tender evaluation process is on-going, and a Preferred Tenderer has not yet been recommended. Regular updates are provided at Belconnen Community Council meetings, most recently on Tuesday 18 October 2022.