Page 3527 - Week 10 - Thursday, 20 October 2022
(2) payments. Contractually, there is no obligation for JJ Richards to provide compensation to the resident in the case of a failed bin pickup. As outlined above, there are contractual arrangements for a missed service to be collected.
Healthy Waterways project—Belconnen Oval subsurface wetland
(Question No 936)
Mrs Kikkert asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 14 October 2022:
(1) When does the Government intend for construction of the proposed Belconnen oval subsurface wetland to commence.
(2) How long does the Government predict construction will take.
Mr Rattenbury: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
1) The date that the government will commence construction of the proposed Belconnen oval subsurface wetland is yet to be confirmed noting the construction is subject to ongoing community consultation and development approval.
2) The predicted timeframes for construction based on the current designed is up to six months.
(Question No 938)
Mrs Kikkert asked the Attorney-General, upon notice, on 14 October 2022:
Have the three victims’ registers been transferred to Victim Support ACT as advised by the Attorney-General in the inquiry into Community Corrections; if not, why not, and when will the transfer be completed; if so, was resourcing for the Victims of Crime Commissioner increased (if needed) as recommended in the inquiry into Community Corrections.
Ms Cheyne: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
The ACT has three separate victims registers with different legislative obligations and operational requirements. These are the:
1. Adult Offender Victims Register
2. Youth Justice Victims Register
3. Affected Persons Register
Transfer of the registers to VSACT has required resolution of legal and administrative concerns in relation to the sharing of information necessary to administer the Victims Registers.
Transfer of all three registers is expected to be complete by the end of 2022.