Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2022 Week 10 Hansard (Thursday, 20 October 2022) . . Page.. 3518 ..
(1) When will the review of the paediatric early warning system be finished.
(2) Who is conducting the review.
(3) When did the review begin.
(4) What are the terms of reference for the review.
(5) How is the review being conducted.
(6) When was the paediatric early warning system introduced and has it been evaluated.
(7) Will the review’s report be publicly released.
Ms Stephen-Smith: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) Canberra Health Services (CHS) completed an internal review of the Paediatric Early Warning Score (PEWS) to ensure implementation in the Digital Health Record (DHR) when it goes live on 12 November 2022.
(2) The review included input from a range of clinicians, case analyses and consideration of the national and international literature on alternative early warning systems.
(3) The PEWS system is continuously reviewed to ensure ongoing application and effectiveness for identifying and responding to a deteriorating child. The above internal review of PEWS to inform DHR implementation was completed over the past 12 months.
(4) There were no formal terms of reference for the review.
(5) As above, reviews have been conducted as part of CHS’ continuous quality improvement approach in consultation with clinicians and with consideration of available literature.
(6) The PEWS system was introduced in the mid-2000s and is continuously evaluated.
(7) As above, there is no report of the review.
Housing—new housing strategy
(Question No 907)
Mr Cain asked the Minister for Housing and Suburban Development, upon notice, on 23 September 2022:
(1) Can the Minister provide detail of the data behind the commitment to build 30,000 homes in Canberra over the next five years (2023-2027).
(2) How many houses would be built per year.
(3) What would the zoning breakdown be per year, including RZ4 and RZ5.
(4) Can the Minister clarify, from the Indicative Land Release Program 2022-23