Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2022 Week 09 Hansard (Thursday, 13 October 2022) . . Page.. 3141 ..
(1) Further to the Minister’s answer to the question on notice No 133 of the Select Committee on Estimates 2022-2023, in which the Minister stated that the reactivation of sportsgrounds and ancillary sportsgrounds assets at Holt District playing fields is confirmed to be delivered during the 2022-2023 financial year, can the Minister advice if this will be done in partnership with the successful tenderer for the implementation of the Kippax Masterplan Development; if so, will there be a cost sharing plan between the Government and the tenderer; if so, what percentage of the cost will each party be required to pay; if not, who will pay for the reactivation of these assets.
(2) Given Higgins oval was only recently upgraded with lighting, why were they not installed with 100 lux lighting at the time of the upgrade.
Ms Berry: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The re-activation of the Holt District playing fields is being delivered as a standalone project by Transport Canberra and City Services. The budget of $3.344 million for the re-activation of the Holt District playing fields is provided for in the 22-23 ACT Budget.
(2) Budget constraints at the time of delivery of the Higgins sportsgrounds re-activation project allowed for a 50 lux LED system to be initially installed. The project team in the system design did however recognise future system potential by incorporating adequate provisions for power supply and engineering upgrades to accommodate the upgrade to 100 lux in the future.
(Question No 910)
Mrs Kikkert asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 23 September 2022:
(1) Which organisations are currently contracted by the Government to repair potholes.
(2) What is the value of each organisation’s contract.
(3) What key performance indicators are associated with each contract, for instance, do the contractors have a quota of how many potholes they must repair per month.
(4) Given that while Icon Water was working on the Belconnen Trunk Sewer Upgrade, their heavy vehicles damaged roads causing potholes along Companion Crescent and Homann Place and noting that they have since repaired those potholes, who was responsible for repairing those potholes.
(5) Was this pothole repaired with cold or hot mix asphalt.
(6) How long did it take to repair those potholes.
(7) What was the cost of repairing those potholes.
(8) How many potholes in the Ginninderra electorate are currently slated for repair.