Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2022 Week 09 Hansard (Thursday, 13 October 2022) . . Page.. 3138 ..
(6) Shelter Types are:
• CAM NZ - 30 standard shelters, 6 x major stop shelters.
• 26 x standard Rationalised Classic shelters.
• 24 x Evo custom made major shelters (Wellington Style).
(7) The gap between roof and sidewall is a standard design feature.
(8) Model Name: Wellington Style (major stop shelter).
(9) This gap is provided to allow for the buses to pull in and out without hitting the shelter.
(10) The ACT Government has not collected specific data comparing the relative effectiveness of these shelters in preventing rain from falling on seats, nor has the ACT Government studied the difference between the two.
(11) There is no consolidated list for future shelter sites however, Transport Canberra review feedback to determine priority sites ahead of new shelter programs being delivered. Currently, Transport Canberra are investigating priority bus stops in new suburbs.
Health—paediatric services review
(Question No 902)
Ms Castley asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 23 September 2022:
(1) Who conducted the external review of paediatric services in late 2021.
(2) What was the cost and process to select the reviewer.
(3) When was the review done.
(4) What was the terms of reference.
(5) How was the review conducted?
(6) When did the Minister receive the review.
(7) What are the review’s recommendations.
(8) Did the reviewer speak to families who have used paediatric services; if so, can the Minister provide relevant details.
(9) Did reviewer examine gaps in our paediatric services; if so, can the Minister provide relevant details.
(10) Can the Minister provide a copy of the review.