Page 2771 - Week 08 - Wednesday, 21 September 2022
(8) No specialist doctors were relocated to other areas.
(9) No staff were made redundant.
(Question No 869)
Ms Lee asked the Chief Minister, upon notice, on 5 August 2022:
Can the Chief Minister detail, for the financial years 2013-2014 to 2021-2022 (inclusive), the ACT Government’s total expenditure on advertising or other expenses on (a) print,
(b) online, (c) radio and (d) television.
Mr Barr: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
The Chief Minister, Treasury and Economic Development Directorate oversees the obligations under the Government Agencies (Campaign Advertising) Act 2009 which require that campaigns over the value of $40,000 to be reviewed by an Independent Reviewer.
The Independent Reviewer provides a biannual report to the Speaker on all campaign reviews conducted, which is then presented to the Legislative Assembly. These reports dating back to 2013 are available at www.parliament.act.gov.au.
Campaigns with a value below the $40,000 threshold or that are exempt from review are managed by individual Directorates and Agencies.
(Question No 870)
Mr Davis asked the Minister for Planning and Land Management, upon notice, on 5 August 2022:
(1) What has the land at the tail end of Lienhop Street Theodore (Theodore, Block 1, Section 679 and Block 2, Section 680, PRZ1, Urban Open Space) previously been used for.
(2) Does the ACT Government have any intentions for this land’s use in the future.
(3) What methods are most appropriate for constituents to propose ideas to the ACT Government on how to use or reinvigorate this space.
(4) What obligation does the ACT Government have to follow up with these ideas.
Mr Steel: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) Theodore: Block 1, section 679 is identified in the Territory Plan as having a Land Use Zone: PRZ1: URBAN OPEN SPACE, with an additional overlay of Main Avenues and Approach Routes. The overlay exists in case the space is needed to improve the nearby main intersection. The block had a neighbourhood garden located