Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2022 Week 08 Hansard (Wednesday, 21 September 2022) . . Page.. 2759 ..
Costs for program administration are shared by the ACT Health Directorate and Canberra Health Services and funds are allocated from the 2021-22 COVID-19 Response Budget as part of Access and Sensory Clinic delivery.
Municipal services—Fix My Street
(Question No 864)
Ms Lawder asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 5 August 2022:
(1) How many full-time equivalent employees are employed at Transport Canberra and City Services to specifically respond to Fix My Street requests.
(2) What is this average annual salary for the roles referred to in part (1).
(3) Are there teams to respond to specific categories of Fix My Street requests, for example, potholes, footpath maintenance, illegal dumping; if so, can the Minister provide a breakdown of the number of staff dedicated to each category.
(4) Is there a team specifically employed for proactive maintenance of Canberra suburbs that carry out regular inspections of suburbs and areas that have high levels of maintenance complaints; if so, how often are suburb inspections undertaken.
Mr Steel: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) Any member of TCCS may directly or indirectly respond to Fix My Street (FMS) requests either to liaise and consult with a customer or action a request. No teams’ duties are restricted exclusively to respond to FMS enquiries.
(2) See above.
(3) No, FMS enquiries are often multi-faceted and may require input from one or more TCCS officers and teams. No teams’ duties are restricted exclusively to responding to FMS enquiries.
(4) Regular inspections of Canberra suburbs occur in line with the information provided on the City Services website.
• Public land maintenance at https://www.cityservices.act.gov.au/public-land/maintenance.
• Road infrastructure and maintenance at https://www.cityservices.act.gov.au/roads-and-paths/road-infrastructure-and-maintenance.
• Community path repairs and maintenance at https://www.cityservices.act.gov.au/roads-and-paths/policies-reports/guidelines-for-community-path-repairs-and-maintenance
(Question No 865)
Ms Lee asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 5 August 2022: