Page 2749 - Week 08 - Wednesday, 21 September 2022
x. CHS does not report expenditure at the Ward level. CHS’s 2021-22 Annual Report has yet to be finalised, however a comparison of CHS’s financial position can be found within CHS’ 2020-21 Annual Report - Canberra Health Services Annual Report 2020-2021 (act.gov.au).
See CPHB response to Question ix.
xi. Neither CHS nor CPHB report Length of Stay at the Ward level. Performance information is available via the ACT Public Health Services Quarterly Performance Reports.
(A copy of the attachment is available at the Chamber Support Office.)
ACT Health—occupational violence
(Question No 835)
Ms Castley asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 10 June 2022:
(1) What have been the occupational violence figures in each ward (eg intensive care unit, emergency), for the past 12 months.
(2) Can the Minister explain how (a) Lost Time Injury Frequency Rate (LTIFR) and (b) occupational violence LIFTR is calculated and used as an indicator for work health safety incidents.
(3) What is the actual rate for occupational violence LTIFR in June 2022.
(4) What is the target occupational violence LTIFR for (a) 2020-21, (b) 2021-22 and (c) 2022-23.
(5) What is the actual occupational violence LTIFR, both (a) verbal (b) physical, broken down for each month for the past year.
(6) What is the actual rate for LTIFR in June 2022.
(7) What is the target LTIFR for (a) 2020-21, (b) 2021-22 and (c) 2022-23.
(8) What is the actual LTIFR, both (a) verbal (b) physical, broken down for each month for the past year.
(9) What are the LTIFR classifications.
(10) Can the Minister provide a breakdown of all LTIFR incidents by classification for (a) 2020-21 and (b) 2021-22.
(11) Can the Minister provide a breakdown of how many occupational violence incidents were by (a) patients, (b) consumers, (c) clients and (d) staff for (i) 2020-21 and (ii) 2021-22.