Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2022 Week 07 Hansard (Monday, 15 August 2022) . . Page.. 2532 ..
(22) Can the Minister provide copies of any local industry participation plans, reports and final reports submitted by the successful tenderer for contract 2020.2147.220, per Schedule 3, Item 2.
(23) Can the Minister provide a detailed explanation as to why Schedule 4 is confidential.
(24) Can the Minister provide the economic contribution test documentation submitted with the successful tender for contract 2020.2147.220.
(25) Can the Minister provide any correspondence, minutes or other documentation of interactions between CIT and the Government Procurement Board regarding the tender and contract 2020.2147.220.
(26) Can the Minister provide any conflict of interest documents related to 2020.2147.220.
Mr Steel: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
This question and related questions are matters that are currently the subject of an investigation by the ACT Integrity Commission. To ensure the Integrity Commission’s work can proceed without interference, these questions cannot be responded to at this time.
Canberra Institute of Technology—procurement
(Question No 828)
Ms Lee asked the Minister for Skills, upon notice, on 10 June 2022:
(1) Can the Minister provide a copy of the response by the Canberra Institute of Technology (CIT) to the update requested by the Government Procurement Board (GPB) on the performance of the contractor against contract 2018.31001.220, and if outcomes have been achieved, per the minuted action item from the GPB’s Tuesday 21 January 2020 meeting.
(2) Can the Minister provide any correspondence, minutes or other documentation of interactions between CIT and the GPB regarding the tender and contract 2018.31001.220.
(3) Can the Minister provide copies of any analysis or assessment undertaken to support the extension of the contract.
(4) What was the payment instalment schedule and amounts, per Schedule 1, Item 3, (3).
(5) Were any hourly or daily rates tendered by the contractor and agreed to in the contract.
(6) Can the Minister provide details of all travel disbursements, including dollar value and dates paid, per Schedule 1, Item 3, clauses 4 and 5 of the contract.
(7) Can the Minister provide details of all payments made, including the nature of services provided, dollar value and dates agreed to, and dates paid, per Schedule 1, Item 3, clause 6 of the contract.