Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2022 Week 07 Hansard (Monday, 15 August 2022) . . Page.. 2511 ..
• 2019-20 = 53.74%
• 2020-21 = 49.48%
Small to medium enterprises are identified based on information provided for publication on the Notifiable Contracts Register by the contracting Directorate or Agency.
2. The information requested can be obtained from the data that is publicly available on Tenders ACT.
3. The information requested can be obtained from the data that is publicly available on Tenders ACT.
4. Sole source procurements are generally facilitated directly by Territory entities rather than centrally through Tenders ACT and it would be an unreasonable diversion of resources to gather this information from ACT Government agencies to respond to this request.
While information on the number of tenders released through a sole source is not available, information on Notifiable Contracts that were awarded between 2017-18 to 2020-21 as the result of a sole source procurement methodology is publicly available on the Notifiable Contracts Register.
Housing—Affordable Home Purchase Scheme
(Question No 803)
Mr Cain asked the Minister for Housing and Suburban Development—
(1) How many detached homes are planned through the Affordable Home Purchase Scheme over the next four years.
(2) What is the breakdown by percentage of houses, townhouses, terraces and apartments of the planned homes referred to in part (1).
Ms Berry: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) Annual targets for affordable housing are established each year based on the sites and number of residential dwellings included in the Indicative Land Release Program. The sites identified on the Indicative Land Release Program are determined each year based on suitability for release to market, and the locations for affordable housing are based on consideration of proximity to shops, services and public transport, as well as the existing amount of affordable, public and community housing in any given location.
(2) There are no sites for detached houses identified in 2022-23 due to the number of large multi-unit sites identified for release. It is not yet known the exact number of sites that will be identified for detached houses over the next four years as that is dependent on the development status and suitability of sites for release.