Page 2081 - Week 06 - Thursday, 9 June 2022
West Macgregor—bus routes
(Question No 793)
Mrs Kikkert asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 6 May 2022:
(1) Was the concrete slab with yellow tactile paving opposite 212 Macfarlane Burnett Avenue, intended to be a bus stop; if so, (a) was a bus route ever assigned to this stop and when and (b) when did the bus route cease; if not, (a) why not and (b) what is/was its purpose.
(2) Was there ever a plan to have a bus route pass along the northern (north of Constance Stone Street) stretch of Macfarlane Burnett Avenue in West Macgregor.
Mr Steel: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The original planning for the suburb did allow for bus stops north of Constance Stone Street.
(a) The current network does not include a route that uses Macfarlane Burnett Avenue.
(b) The current configuration of Constance Stone and Northern McFarland Burnett Avenue allows for on-street parking. This arrangement currently restricts the ability to operate buses through this area. Restrictions to parking on one side of the street would be needed to facilitate a future bus route.
(2) The planning for the suburb allows for a bus route and some bus stop infrastructure was installed however the current bus network does not use this street.
Domestic and family violence services—referral data
(Question No 794)
Mrs Kikkert asked the Minister for Families and Community Services, upon notice, on 6 May 2022 (redirected to the Minister for Homelessness and Housing Services):
(1) In relation to the domestic and family violence data collected by OneLink, what referral data is collected by OneLink.
(2) Can the Minister provide a list of services relevant to domestic and family violence support that OneLink is able to refer clients to.
(3) What has been the total number, for each of the past five years, of clients referred for services in relation to support for domestic and family violence.
(4) How many clients were referred to support for (a) crisis accommodation, (b) housing, (c) counselling, (d) homelessness services, (e) health services, (f) financial aid, (g) legal aid, (h) employment services, (i) education services and (j) childcare services.
(5) How many clients, for each of the past five years, have been identified as (a) mothers, (b) fathers, (c) male, (d) female, (e) lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex or