Page 2057 - Week 06 - Thursday, 9 June 2022
(3) Land tax only applies to residential properties. There have not been residential properties in the suburb of Mitchell since 2016.
(4) + (5) Revenue is recorded by tax line. Information about the revenue received for tax lines is reported in regular Treasury publications, refer https://www.treasury.act.gov.au/publications.
(6) The Budget Outlook 2021-22, pages 241 to 255 provides detailed information on forward estimates. https://www.treasury.act.gov.au/budget/budget-2021-22/budget-papers.
ACT Health—nurses and midwives
(Question No 775)
Ms Castley asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 6 May 2022:
(1) In relation to freedom of information documents for the Canberra Health Services Nursing and Midwifery Workforce Plan 2022-2023, Attachment D – Consultation process and contributors, page 34, that stated “focus groups were held throughout the first half of 2021… 7% of the workforce attended these sessions”, (a) how many, (b) when (including time) and (c) where were the focus groups held.
(2) What is the breakdown of the job titles and number of staff who attended the focus groups.
(3) What was the total cost of the focus groups.
(4) Who ran the focus groups and how was that decided, including details of cost (if any) if the job was outsourced.
(5) Was an invitation sent to all staff and how much notice was given.
(6) What alternatives/solutions were offered to staff who could not attend the focus groups.
(7) Was feedback sought by the directorate about the focus groups; if so, what feedback was received about the focus groups.
Ms Stephen-Smith: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
1. Thirty-six (36) focus groups were conducted at various locations on the Canberra Hospital campus, Alexander Maconochie Centre, Walk in Centres and via WEBEX. These sessions ran from Tuesday 6 April to Tuesday 12 October 2021. Times for sessions included 9am, 10am, 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 2:30pm, 3:30pm and 8:30pm.
2. This information was not collected in the focus groups to ensure staff confidentiality. Staff in attendance covered the entire spectrum of the professions from Assistants in Nursing through to Executive staff.
3. Nil. Focus groups were conducted onsite and facilitated by Workforce Strategy and Planning Staff.