Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2022 Week 06 Hansard (Thursday, 9 June 2022) . . Page.. 2030 ..
5, 6) The ACT Government workplace incident notification system records 27 people having suffered cardiac events while on ACT Government premises since 2015-16 (excluding medical facilities). None of the incidents were immediately identified as having resulted in fatality.
7) There are no recorded incidents of fatalities because of SCAs at ACT Government workplaces since 2016.
8, 9) There are no recorded incidents of fatalities because of SCAs on ACT Government transport since 2016 (excluding ambulances).
10) Nil. Transport Canberra Field Response Vans have not responded to any SCA’s on ACT Government Transport.
11) See response to Question 10.
(Question No 725)
Ms Castley asked the Minister for Planning and Land Management, upon notice, on 8 April 2022:
(1) What community consultation has the Government done for the site at blocks 12 and 13, section 132, Casey and what feedback/comments has the Minister received.
(2) What business consultation has the Government done for the site and what feedback/comments has the Minister received.
(3) Is more consultation planned for the site; if so, can the Minister provide details of the further consultation that is planned.
(4) What has been the total cost to date of consultations, including details of costs and how much will be spent on any further planned consultation.
(5) Has the Minister met with Casey residents and/or the Gungahlin Community Council about the site.
(6) Has any feedback about consultation been made public; if so, can the Minister provide links to where that can be found.
(7) Is the Environment, Planning and Sustainable Development Directorate (EPSDD) considering 100 dwellings and 24,000 square metres of commercial space on this site, as reported in a RiotACT article of 4 October 2021; if so, can the Minister provide details and reasons for this.
(8) Can the Minister describe the status of this arrangement eg, is public consultation occurring, is there a scoping study, are tenders being prepared, etc.
(9) What other arrangements is EPSDD considering.
(10) Has the Minister or EPSDD decided on an outcome; if so, what is the outcome.