Page 1663 - Week 05 - Thursday, 2 June 2022
^ During 2016-17 and 2017-18 the latest publicly available QPR was for Quarter 4, 2015-16, as the production of the QPRs was put on hold pending the completion of the ACTHD System-wide Data Review. Following the completion of the System-wide Data Review, work commenced on the design of a new QPR with a final version publicly released on 7 December 2018 for Quarter 1, 2018-19.
#Quarter 4 2020-21 was delayed due to the impact of the Delta outbreak and COVID-19 lockdown in quarter one and two 2021-22.
(6) The cost of producing the QPRs has varied over time since 2015-16. As noted in (3), resourcing for the QPR was increased due to the development of QPR datasets and calculation methodology for inclusion in the Repository.
It is estimated that on average QPRs cost the ACTHD around $15,000 to produce, assessing the standard resourcing detailed in question 3. The cost estimate is based on ACT Health Directorate and ACTHD staffing only. 1
(Question No 737)
Ms Castley asked the Minister for Mental Health, upon notice, on 8 April 2022:
(1) Can the Minister provide a list of all ACT Government run mental health services, including (a) how much funding each service received in 2020-21 and the forward estimates to 2024-25, (b) a link to a website or information about the service, (c) how many staff work at each service including their job title, employment type and workload and (d) how long the service has been operating and its initial cost.
(2) Can the Minister provide a list of all mental health services the ACT Government has discontinued since 2016, including (a) how many staff worked at these services,
(b) the type of service provided eg, step-up, step-down, recovery, preventative etc,
(c) total funding each program received and (d) why each service was discontinued and what, if anything, replaced them.
(3) Can the Minister provide a list of all services that are not run by the Government but receive ACT Government funding, including (a) how much funding each service receives and (b) the type of service they provide eg, step-up, step-down, recovery, preventative etc.
(4) Can the Minister provide a breakdown of how many staff work in a mental health capacity for ACT Health and Canberra Health Services, including job title, job location, employment type and salary.
Ms Davidson: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
1a) The below table provides a breakdown of the Mental Health program areas within the Division of Mental Health, Justice Health, and Alcohol & Drug Services (MHJHADS). Individual mental health services are grouped into these program areas within the Division.
It is not feasible to split the program area budgets into the individual services for the whole Mental Health portfolio. Forward estimates are based off 2021-2022 budget plus indexation for outward years.