Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2022 Week 05 Hansard (Thursday, 2 June 2022) . . Page.. 1660 ..
installation of a drainage mat and deep subsurface drainage to lower and convey intercepted groundwater flows and act as a hydraulic break.
In addition, the design includes pavement reconstruction with stable granular materials and a full depth asphaltic concrete pavement appropriate for a collector road and bus route and utility relocations. The design cannot be released to public at this point in time due to probity of upcoming procurement.
(3) Standard ACT Government AS2124 Form of Contract tender documents for construction of the above works were prepared.
(4) The construction tender is expected to be published in early June 2022.
(5) Works are expected to commence in July 2022 and (a) be completed by September 2022 (weather permitting).
(b) The cost of the works is subject to negotiation through the procurement process.
(6) Indesco Consulting Engineers provided the report at a cost of $150,000. Scope of the services associated with this engagement included desktop hydrological investigations, geotechnical investigations and design, and tender and construction phase services.
(7) One project manager (civil engineer) at the equivalent of an Infrastructure Officer Level 4 has been used to manage this process in conjunction with external consultants. This officer will be involved in the tendering of works with the assistance of Major Projects Canberra.
(8) There have been a number of work requests and enquiries received in relation to Jabanunga Avenue and Tarra Place in Ngunnawal. As these records would need to be inspected and identified manually, it would be impractical to provide copies of this information.
(9) TCCS undertook these works as part of routine recurrent programs over a number of financial years.
(10) TCCS undertook these works as part of routine recurrent programs over a number of financial years. Itemised records of staff details and hours worked are not available.
(A copy of the attachment is available at the Chamber Support Office).
ACT Health—performance reports
(Question No 736)
Ms Castley asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 8 April 2022:
(1) When will the Government release the ACT Public Health Services Quarterly Performance Report for (a) Quarter 2 2021, (b) Quarter 3 and (c) Quarter 4.
(2) Why is there a delay between the end of the quarter and when the report is released.