Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2022 Week 02 Hansard (Thursday, 24 March 2022) . . Page.. 685 ..
(2) If the Minister means the give-way lines, can he advise which give-way lines are moving forward two metres.
(3) Can the Minister advise how the decision to “relocate the existing STOP line forward by 2m” was made and if there was any review.
(4) Did the Minister review or sign off on the decision to “relocate the existing STOP line forward by 2m” even though there are only give-way lines at this intersection.
Mr Steel: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The line marking at the intersection are Give Way lines, the reference made to STOP lines in Question on Notice 511 was made in error.
(2) The Give Way lines that have been relocated are on the western approach to the Efkarpidis Street / Gungahlin Place intersection (i.e. travelling from Gozzard Street, travelling east on Efkarpidis Street to meet the Efkarpidis Street / Gungahlin Place intersection).
(3) An review undertaken by Transport Canberra and City Services officers during 2021 and identified minor improvements, including movement of the Give Way lines. The relocation of the Give Way lines forward (into the intersection) brings drivers forward and makes them more visible to drivers on Gungahlin Place and improves visibility for traffic turning out of the side streets.
(Question No 660)
Ms Castley asked the Minister for Planning and Land Management, upon notice, on 11 February 2022 (redirected to the Minister for Transport and City Services):
(1) Has Orroral Valley Campground been closed since 1 January 2021 and will remain closed until the 1 January 2023 because of recent flooding; if so, can the Minister provide a breakdown of the damage that was caused to the access of Orroral Valley campground.
(2) What work has the ACT Government done to fix the access to the campground and can the Minister provide a breakdown of costs of past work.
(3) What work does the ACT Government still have to complete to fix the access to the campground and can the Minister provide a breakdown of the projected costs of these works.
(4) How many hours were worked on fixing the access to Orroral Valley campground in 2021.
(5) How many hours is estimated to be required in 2022 to fix the access to Orroral Valley campground.