Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2022 Week 02 Hansard (Thursday, 24 March 2022) . . Page.. 641 ..
(1) The DisabilityCare Australia Fund (DCAF) was established on 1 July 2014 by the DCAF Act 2013. DCAF is funded from the Medicare Levy increase of half a percentage point, from 1.5 to 2 per cent which took effect from 1 July 2014. The DCAF National Partnership Agreement facilitates the payment of funds from the DCAF by the Commonwealth to the States to reimburse them for the increased expenditure incurred in relation to the National Disability Insurance Scheme Act 2013. Funding received from the Commonwealth is contingent on our ongoing contribution to the NDIS for the provision of disability supports.
(2) Under the Bilateral Agreement, the ACT has committed to contribute $716.8 million to the NDIS between 2019-23.
(3) Within 2022 Report on Government Services (ROGS) – Chapter 15: Services for people with disability Part F incorporates disability-related information. The ACT contributes data that informs two expenditure tables within Chapter 15: (Table 15A.1 and Table 15A.2). These tables outline the ACT contribution to the NDIS as well as the ongoing commitment to people with disability in the community. ROGS is publicly available via www.pc.gov.au/research/ongoing/report-on-government-services.
(4) Please refer to ROGS via www.pc.gov.au/research/ongoing/report-on-government-services.
(5) Information on advocacy funding is publicly available in the ACT Community Services Directorate (CSD) Annual Report via www.communityservices.act.gov.au.
(6) Information on disability funding is publicly available in the CSD Annual Report via www.communityservices.act.gov.au.
(7) Information on grant funding is publicly available in the CSD Annual Report via www.communityservices.act.gov.au.
Fadden Hills Pond—water quality
(Question No 579)
Ms Lawder asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 11 February 2022:
(1) Did anyone from the Directorate inspect the works undertaken at Fadden Pond to provide the answer to question on notice No 443; if so, when and can the Minister provide relevant supporting documentation; if not, how was the answer to question on notice No 443 determined.
(2) In relation to how the Fadden Pond functions as a water treatment asset, can the Minister please provide information (a) on the volume of the pond and (b) all water quality data from the site.
(3) Was there water or sediment monitoring undertaken as required under clause 18 and schedule Table 2a of the Environmental Authorisation; if so, can the Minister provide copies of the monitoring results; if not, why not.