Page 3779 - Week 12 - Thursday, 25 November 2021
(ATAGI). On 23 September, ATAGI advised that it continues to consider its position with regards to booster vaccines. We are actively working with Commonwealth and State and Territory Governments to plan for a booster program when it is appropriate.
(2) There are ongoing challenges in reaching some members of the community which we continue to work through. ACT Health Directorate is working closely with key stakeholders to deliver its Equity to Access vaccination program which is designed to offer safe, efficient, and equitable access to COVID-19 vaccinations for all Canberran’s. The program is planned specifically to address these challenges, delivering targeted engagement and communications, combined with flexible vaccine delivery programs, in-reach, mobile and in-home vaccination clinics, as well as vaccines offered at the Access and Sensory clinic.
(3) The ACT Government is working closely with community partners to offer vaccination and testing within social housing complexes. In addition to the detailed planning work undertaken by ACT Health Directorate since the start of the pandemic, updated risk assessments have been conducted at large social housing sites across the ACT in response to the recent outbreak. ACT Health Directorate has established an additional quarantine and isolation accommodation facility to provide further accommodation for positive cases and contacts who are unable to safely quarantine or isolate in the broader community for a variety of reasons. The facility will provide individuals with access to clinical, social, community and cultural supports.
(Question No 471)
Mrs Kikkert asked the Minister for Planning and Land Management, upon notice, on 8 October 2021 (redirected to the Minister for Housing and Suburban Development):
(1) In relation to the tender process for Display SL210517 (Belconnen Lakeshore – Stage One), how many sale and development proposals were received for the (a) Circus Sites Precinct and (b) Former Water Police Site, before tenders closed on 7 October 2021.
(2) By which date or dates will a successful tenderer be awarded for each of these sites referred to in part (1).
Ms Berry: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The Request for Proposal released to the market includes both the Circus Sites and the Former Water Police site as one package. Separate submissions for individual sites were not sought.
Until the evaluation process is concluded it is not possible to disclose how many submissions were received.
(2) Belconnen Lakeshore land release is a two-stage design and place led process, starting with the Request for Proposal (RFP) to be followed by a Request for Tender (RFT). On conclusion of the RFT evaluation a Preferred Tenderer will be announced for this land sale package. This is anticipated to occur mid to late 2022.