Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2021 Week 12 Hansard (Thursday, 25 November 2021) . . Page.. 3799 ..
• Site 2 (Cambidge Street – Rowan Street) = 19,789 vehicles (two-way total over 7 days).
• Site 1 (Bowman Street – Bowman Street) 117km/h Eastbound Saturday 28 March;
118km/h Westbound Sunday 29 March.
• Site 2 (Lyttleton Crescent – Allman Circuit) 125km/h Eastbound Tuesday 24 March;
132km/h Westbound Sunday 29 March.
• Site 3 (Elizabeth Street – Lachlan Street) = 136km/h Eastbound Saturday 28 March;
132km/h Westbound Sunday 29th March.
• Site 1 (Bindubi Street – Bourne Street) - 90km/h Saturday 13 June; 101km/h Friday 12 June.
• Site 2 (Cambidge Street – Rowan Street) - 91km/h Tuesday 15 June; 102km/h Wednesday 16 June.
Better Regulation Taskforce—administration(Question No 516)
Mr Cain asked the Minister for Business and Better Regulation, upon notice, on 12 November 2021:
(1) On what date was the Better Regulation Taskforce established.
(2) Does the Better Regulation Taskforce have terms of reference; if so, can the Minister provide them.
(3) How many full-time equivalent members of the ACT Public Service (ACTPS) comprise the Better Regulation Taskforce.
(4) How many contractors, advisers, or other external service providers comprise the Better Regulation Taskforce and what are their roles.
(5) Does the Better Regulation Taskforce hold formal internal meetings within the ACTPS; if so, are any minutes taken and can the Minister provide those minutes.
(6) From the Better Regulation Taskforce’s discovery to date, what are the top ten regulatory issues, barriers or delays identified by businesses.
(7) What actions has the Better Regulation Taskforce taken to date in response to regulatory issues, barriers or delays identified by businesses.
(8) What was the cost of the legislative review in the 2020-21 financial year.