Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2021 Week 12 Hansard (Thursday, 25 November 2021) . . Page.. 3789 ..
**Transport Canberra on behalf of the Government operates additional mini buses as part of Special Needs Transport, Flexible Transport fleet, Community bus fleet and ATSI Transport buses: There are currently 26 vehicles leased performing this mix of services.
(A copy of the attachment is available at the Chamber Support Office).
Municipal services—shopping centre upgrades(Question No 502)
Mrs Kikkert asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 8 October 2021:
(1) How much of the $18.7 million announced for upgrades to local shops will be used for upgrades to the local shops of (a) Evatt, (b) Macquarie, (c) Kippax Group Centre and (d) Florey.
(2) When is each of the four upgrades referred to in part (1) intended to be complete.
(3) Can the Minister detail the planned upgrades to the Kippax Group Centre in relation to the development outlined in the Kippax Master Plan.
Mr Steel: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
1) The exact allocation for each local shops upgrade will differ based on the scope of works to be undertaken. This will be informed through the design process including undertaking community consultation.
2) Shopping centre upgrades have been funded under a four-year delivery program.
3) The Kippax Group Centre Masterplan 2019 (Masterplan) proposes enhanced public space design that facilitates business and social interaction, encourages walking and cycling and improves tree cover. The upgrades planned for Kippax Group Centre will progress the Masterplan vision by preparing design and strategic works implementation plan that improves access to facilities, services and public transport; public spaces with opportunity for social interaction, and design that encourages walking and cycling as well as a significant increase in tree cover.
Canberra Health Services—intensive care beds(Question No 504)
Mrs Jones asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 8 October 2021:
(1) How many intensive care unit (ICU) beds physically existed within, or were in the control of, the Canberra Health Service on (a) 30 June 2019, (b) 30 June 2020, (c) 30 June 2021 and (d) 30 September 2021.
(2) How many ICU beds were being operated by the Canberra Health Service on (a) 30 June 2019, (b) 30 June 2020, (c) 30 June 2021, and (d) 30 September 2021.