Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2021 Week 12 Hansard (Thursday, 25 November 2021) . . Page.. 3771 ..
c) The rest of the additional mental health funding supports mental health services available across the community. This includes the following funding announced in August and September 2021:
• $1,065,000 to the Police, Ambulance and Clinician Emergency Response (PACER) program;
• $195,000 to the Canberra Health Service's Eating Disorders Clinic Hub;
• $120,000 for Justice Health Services at the AMC, particularly targeting people experiencing high prevalence disorders such as anxiety and depression.
• $80,000 for Winnunga to provide additional capacity for mental health services at the Alexander Maconochie Centre (AMC); and
• $70,000 to Lifeline ACT for crisis support;
• $80,000 to Perinatal Wellbeing to extend support to families who are expecting or are caring for a newborn;
• $40,000 to Meridian to scale-up services to Canberrans in the LGBTIQ+ community;
• $40,000 to Carers ACT to support people with disability and their carers;
• $60,000 to Woden Community Services to support the Way Back and Transition to Recovery (TRec) programs;
• $40,000 to Canberra Health Services for Homelessness Outreach
• $40,000 to the Multicultural Hub Canberra for culturally appropriate mental health services;
• $40,000 to Companion House for additional counselling and social support services, including torture and trauma services to asylum seekers and refugees in the ACT;
• $20,000 to A Gender Agenda to targeted mental health supports for Trans, Intersex and Gender Diverse people;
• $10,000 to Parentline for parent and carer support;
• $5000 to Eating Disorders Families Australia (ACT);
(7) For the funding and services outlined in response to question 6:
a) The terms of funding will require the organisations to utilise the funding for the purposes specified and to report on the use of the finances and the activities undertaken. The contracts being developed aim to allocate the funding in a timely manner with streamlined reporting.
b) The organisations receiving funding are described in Part 6.
Health—public health officers(Question No 459)
Mrs Jones asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 17 September 2021: