Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2021 Week 11 Hansard (Thursday, 11 November 2021) . . Page.. 3449 ..
• http://sharedservices/actgovt/default.htm was decommissioned on 19 September 2017 (Attachment A).
• The Chief Minister’s image was added after the decommissioning of the site on 8 November 2017
• The Digital Data and Technology Solutions (DDTS) web team provided information on the webmaster properties for the site. All staff listed that are still within ACT Government were contacted, however, none of the staff were able to provide information on the addition of the image to the site. The details provided by DDTS identified the staff member who uploaded the image, however, they are no longer employed by ACT Government.
• The image photographer advised that it was taken several years ago for the ACT Budget and saved in the Whole of Government image library.
(3) There is no record of a decision being made to include a photograph of the Chief Minister on the website.
(4) It is unknown why a photograph of the Chief Minister is included on the website.
(5) There is no record of the Chief Minister or his office being consulted about whether or not to include a photograph of himself on the website.
(6) The Chief Minister or his office are not consulted or have input into the Shared Services internal website design.
(7) The site has now been removed. ACT Public Servants are expected to follow the Code of Conduct which requires staff to be apolitical.
(A copy of the attachment is available at the Chamber Support Office).
Nurses—COVID-19(Question No 450)
Mrs Jones asked the Minister for Health, upon notice, on 17 September 2021:
(1) How many individual nurses worked on COVID-19 wards at The Canberra Hospital during the weeks ending on (a) 22 August 2021, (b) 29 August 2021, (c) 5 September 2021, (d) 12 September 2021 and (e) 19 September 2021.
(2) How many individual nurses who had not received a “fit test” of a protective mask within the last year, worked on a COVID-19 ward during the weeks ending (a) 22 August 2021 (b) 29 August 2021, (c) 5 September 2021, (d) 12 September 2021 and (e) 19 September 2021.
Ms Stephen-Smith: The answer to the member’s question is as follows: