Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2021 Week 11 Hansard (Thursday, 11 November 2021) . . Page.. 3443 ..
(2) There were three conversations which took place on 7 August 2021, 11 August 2021 and 17 August 2021.
The Environment Planning and Sustainable Development Directorate has advised that 216 residents adjacent to the project received notification letters. Emails to 41 community and interest groups have also been sent.
ACT public service—superannuation(Question No 434)
Ms Lee asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 17 September 2021 (redirected to the Special Minister of State):
(1) In relation to superannuation payments in 2020-21, how much was paid across the ACT Public Service.
(2) Further to part (1), how much was paid and to how many public servants across the funds of (a) Commonwealth Superannuation Scheme, (b) Public Sector Superannuation Scheme and (c) all other funds.
(3) How many public servants utilised salary packaging in 2020-21, broken down by agency.
(4) In relation to public servants that are eligible for full fringe benefits tax benefits, including public hospital staff under the Fringe Benefits Tax Assessment Act and Emergency Services Agency ambulance positions, how many (a) are eligible and (b) utilise salary packaging.
(5) How many public servants utilised salary packaging in 2020-21 for (a) additional superannuation payments, (b) novated lease, (c) home mortgages or investment loans and (d) any other purpose.
(6) How many public servants utilised long service leave in 2020-21.
Mr Steel: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) During 2020-21 ACT Government paid the following in superannuation payments:
• ACT Public Service (employed by directorates): $374,336,543.87
• ACT Public Sector (employed by public authorities such as government commissions and authorities): $16,749,517.47
• Combined: $391,086,061.34.
(2) During 2020-21 ACT Government paid the following in superannuation payments across the funds of:
a. Commonwealth Superannuation Scheme:
• ACT Public Service: $4,204,856.21
• ACT Public Sector: $227,750.26
• Combined: $4,432,606.47