Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2021 Week 08 Hansard (Thursday, 5 August 2021) . . Page.. 2537 ..
As with any ACT Health service, Canberrans are able to provide consumer feedback on the program. Canberra Health Services receives feedback about the ACT Government COVID-19 vaccination program which is then forwarded on to the relevant team to action and respond as required.
Ms Berry (in reply to a supplementary question by Mr Davis on Thursday, 3 June 2021):
In the 2020-21 financial year – as at 8 June 2021 – the Suburban Land Agency (SLA) had released blocks of land to the market for the first time in the following breakdown:
• 935 single detached dwelling sites, of which none were sold by auction – 0%
• 125 single title terrace sites (sold in packaged lots to builders/developers), of which 125 were sold by auction – 100%
• Five multi-unit/mixed-use sites, of which four were sold by auction – 80%
• Two industrial blocks, of which two were sold by auction – 100%
• One community site, of which one was sold by auction – 100%
In total, the SLA has sold 1,068 blocks of land, of which 132 were sold by auction – 12%.
In the remainder of the 2020-21 financial year the SLA will also be releasing the following blocks of land by tender:
• Belconnen Section 151 Block 2, Section 52 Block 39, Section 52 Block 38, and Section 149 Block 29 (also known as the Circus Site & Water Police sites).
• Coombs Section 36 Block 2.
• Coombs Section 21 Block 1.
• Wright Section 39 Block 1.
• Wright Section 63 Block 10.
• Moncrieff Section 22 Blocks 1 & 2.
• Taylor Section 60 Block 1.
Education—Margaret Hendry School
Ms Berry (in reply to a supplementary question by Mrs Jones on Wednesday, 23 June 2021):
1. Instructional Mentors have been working with the Margaret Hendry School leadership team since term 4, 2020. Instructional mentors provide both system wide professional learning sessions available to all schools, as well as individual onsite support. Time onsite at Margaret Hendry varies on a weekly basis depending upon the time of the school year and school timetable, with an average of 1-2 days per week since term 4, 2020.