Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2021 Week 08 Hansard (Thursday, 5 August 2021) . . Page.. 2491 ..
(2) A survey on YourSay website took place in June and July 2020 and a community workshop on 13 February 2021.
(3) The SLA has not identified any alternate locations in Throsby. The Throsby community garden proposal was progressed as a possible partnership with the Woodlands and Wetlands Trust.
(4) As the community has opposed the proposed location, the Woodlands and Wetlands Trust is not prioritising development of this site. The SLA does not intend to undertake further consultation around a proposed community garden adjacent to the Learning Centre in Throsby. Source: https://yoursayconversations.act.gov.au/throsby-community-garden
(5) Hydrological studies were completed to support water sensitive urban design outcomes for the Throsby Estate Development Application. Preliminary due diligence to support community engagement activities identified the location may be feasible with some localised mitigation measures. Had the project progressed, detailed design would have considered cost, constructability and operational issues in assessing viability.
(6) TCCS advised that it would consider any risk associated with waterflow on the site in any licencing application.
(7) No. This was recommended in the consultation as the next step if the project was to progress.
(8) Parking was to be accommodated in the Learning Centre facility.
(9) At this stage the project is not progressing.
(10) At this stage the project is not progressing. However, in making a decision in relation to a public land use licence Community Garden application, TCCS requires the following:
• Site management plan;
• Risk management plan, identifying public safety requirements for the area;
• Traffic management plan;
• Sediment/pollution control plan;
• Public liability insurance, and evidence to prove the organisers are a registered association; and
• Proof of Community consultation, which may include a letter box drop to surrounding properties, on site signage advertising the intended use of the site, and proof of consultation with the local community association/s.
Animals—ACT Cat Plan 2021-2031(Question No 332)
Ms Castley asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 25 June 2021 (redirected to the Minister for the Environment):
(1) What consultation has the ACT Government had with Canberra Street Cat Alliance (CSCA) regarding the ACT Cat Plan 2021-31.