Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2021 Week 08 Hansard (Thursday, 5 August 2021) . . Page.. 2480 ..
Tier 1 and 2 Face-to-Face training commenced in October 2020. Figures below represent participant numbers since the training recommenced.
2. Percentages are included in the tables above.
Recognising that not all ACT government employees are required to complete Tier 1 and 2 training, a percentage of completion across all ACT Government employees is not a reliable indicator of implementation. For instance, some individual directorates do not have any staff required to complete Tier 1 or 2, hence there is not an expectation to reach 100 percent completion across ACT government for Tier 1 or 2.
The 12 ACT government employees who completed ACT Package Tier 1 represents 92 percent of the staff within that individual Directorate who are required to complete that level of training during 2020-21.
3. ACT Package: 59 attendees at Tier 1 and 2 testing in 2019-20, plus 11 Tier 1 completions in 2020-21, results in a total of 70 ACT government employees.
CHS Package: The four pilot sessions in 2018-19 engaged 36 participants, this number combined with the 3 attendees at Tier 2 testing in 2019-20, and the 364 Tier 1 and 2 completions in 2020-21, results in a total of 403 ACT government employees.
4. ACT Package: This number represents approximately 0.33 percent.
CHS Package: This number represents approximately 1.92 percent.
Domestic and family violence—Family Safety Hub(Question No 325)
Mrs Kikkert asked the Minister for the Prevention of Domestic and Family Violence, upon notice, on 4 June 2021:
(1) How many private consultants did the Family Safety Hub contract in (a) 2016-2017, (b) 2017-2018, (c) 2018-2019, (d) 2019-2020 and (e) 2020-2021 year to date.
(2) For what purposes were the consultants, listed in part (1), hired.
(3) How much were each of the consultants, listed in part (1), paid.
Ms Berry: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) (a) 1
(2) See table below.