Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2021 Week 08 Hansard (Thursday, 5 August 2021) . . Page.. 2476 ..
4. Women’s Legal Centre ACT & Region Inc received $20,000 (GST exclusive) to re-design the support materials.
Changes to the training has been made at various times and will continue to be as needed to support the training to be more effective in developing the skills and knowledge of the ACT Public Service. The training packages are living products that will be refreshed at different times to reflect new research and evidence and consider emerging community priorities.
OCGFS responded to issues raised by staff and directorates by making the following changes after the training content was initially developed:
a) The Foundation Training E-learn was updated with:
• additional content to acknowledge that the content may be difficult or confronting for some staff.
b) The Foundation Managers’ Training was updated to:
• more strongly incorporate adult learning principles;
• account for the changes to the Domestic and Family Violence Policy; and
• adapt the language to align with the revised Internal Communications Strategy.
6. The Foundation and Managers training content was completed by the OCGFS with the support of the initial contractors in the first half of 2019.
The Tier 1 and 2 content was developed and trialled in 2019, ready for implementation from 2020.
7. June 2019.
Domestic and family violence—government employee training(Question No 323)
Mrs Kikkert asked the Minister for the Prevention of Domestic and Family Violence, upon notice, on 4 June 2021:
(1) How many domestic violence response training workshops for ACT government employees have taken place.
(2) How many of these workshops were for (a) tier one and (b) tier two training.
(3) Which organisations hosted these workshops and how many workshops did each organisation host.
(4) How much were each of these organisations paid for the training.
Ms Berry: The answer to the member’s question is as follows: