Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2021 Week 05 Hansard (Thursday, 13 May 2021) . . Page.. 1538 ..
(1) Can the Minister advise how many “Fix my Street” requests were received for the financial years (a) 2019-2020 and (b) 2018-2019.
(2) Of those requests referred to in part (1), what was the number of requests made for the category of (a) abandoned vehicles, (b) bus stops, (c) domestic garbage bins and collections, (d) footpaths, (e) graffiti, (f) mowing, (g) litter and illegal dumping, (h) illegal parking, (i) road maintenance, (j) street lighting, (k) street sweeping, (l) tree related, (m) traffic/traffic lights and (n) parks and playgrounds.
(3) What was the average time to complete requests for the periods referred to in part (1).
(4) How many of those requested were not completed.
Mr Steel: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) (a) 34,707, (b) 35,682.
(2) (a) 4,480.
(i) there is no category for road maintenance however potholes, road safety and road condition are 5,803.
(3) Access Canberra does not have aggregate data for this metric as workorders arising from the requests received through Fix My Street are managed in a range of business information systems administered by TCCS. New systems currently being implemented will improve integration between Access Canberra and TCCS and improve future reporting capability. For details see the joint media release issued by the Minister for Transport and City Services and Minister for Business and Better Regulation on 27 April 2021.
(4) See response to Question 3.
Parks and reserves—budget(Question No 185)
Ms Lawder asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 23 April 2021: