Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2021 Week 05 Hansard (Thursday, 13 May 2021) . . Page.. 1530 ..
DA was published on the Environment, Planning and Sustainable Development Directorate’s website including plans relating to vehicle turning movements.
(2) The DA was subject to a public notification period from 31 March 2021 to 23 April 2021 and is still being assessed by the ACT Planning and Land Authority.
(3) As indicated in response to question 1, the DA is currently being assessed by the ACT Planning and Land Authority.
Parking—ownership and management(Question No 170)
Mrs Kikkert asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 1 April 2021:
(1) How many carparks does the ACT Government own and manage as of 31 March 2021.
(2) How many carparks did the ACT Government own and manage at the end of (a) 2020, (b) 2019, (c) 2018, (d) 2017 and (e) 2016.
(3) How many carparks has the ACT Government sold or given up management of since 2016 and how many of these carparks are now owned or managed by private enterprise.
(4) Was the carpark behind ACT Housing on the corner of Chandler Street and Benjamin Way ever owned or managed by the ACT Government.
(5) Does Wilson’s Security now own or manage the carpark.
(6) Does Wilson’s Security share any of the parking fees generated by this carpark with the ACT Government.
(7) When did the ACT Government remove their signs from this carpark.
(8) When did the ACT Government sell or give up management of this carpark to Wilson’s Security.
(9) If the carpark was sold, how much did the ACT Government sell the carpark for.
Mr Steel: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) Transport Canberra and City Services (TCCS) currently own 535 off-street carparks.
(2) The details are:
a. At the end of 2020 TCCS owned 536 off-street carparks.
b. At the end of 2019 TCCS owned 537 off-street carparks.
c. At the end of 2018 TCCS owned 513 off-street carparks.
d. At the end of 2017 TCCS owned 483 off-street carparks.
e. At the end of 2016 TCCS owned 497 off-street carparks.