Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2021 Week 05 Hansard (Thursday, 13 May 2021) . . Page.. 1519 ..
Answers to questions
Florey shops—delivery vehicles(Question No 135)
Mr Cain asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 1 April 2021:
(1) How many times has Transport Canberra and City Services inspected Kesteven Street adjacent to the Florey Shops delivery area in 2021.
(2) Can the Minister provide the date, time, and duration of those inspection/s referred to in part (1).
(3) On how many occasions were delivery vehicles parked in the delivery area or on Kesteven Street during the inspections in 2021.
(4) Can the Minister provide the date, time and duration that the delivery vehicle/s referred to in part (3) were observed.
(5) For each of those occasions referred to in part (4), can the Minister advise the category of delivery vehicle, eg semi-trailer, delivery van, others.
Mr Steel: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) An officer from Transport Canberra and City Services (TCCS) inspected Kesteven Street, adjacent to the Florey Shops delivery area once in 2021 in response to the initial enquiry.
(2) The Officer arrived on site around 8.50am and made observations over an hour period on Friday 26 February.
(3) The officer did not observe any inappropriate parking of delivery vehicles during the inspection. TCCS will arrange for a traffic survey to be undertaken to identify delivery vehicle movements over a 7-day period.
(4) Refer to answer 3.
(5) Refer to answer 3.
Government—invoices(Question No 141)
Mr Cain asked the Special Minister of State, upon notice, on 1 April 2021:
(1) Does the ACT Government use e-invoicing.
(2) Does the ACT Government plan to use e-invoicing; if so, can the Minister provide details on when e-invoicing will be implemented.