Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2021 Week 04 Hansard (Friday, 23 April 2021) . . Page.. 1187 ..
functionality enables both venues and patrons to meet their obligations in relation to using Check In CBR for contact tracing purposes.
(4) No, the Public Health (Restricted Activities – Gatherings, Business or Undertakings) Emergency Direction 2021 (No 2) imposes legal obligations for which failure to comply is an offence. This Direction made it mandatory for restricted businesses to use the app, and it also made it mandatory for persons aged 16 years or older who attend a Restricted Business for 15 minutes or more to check in using the app.
(5) No. The mandatory use of the Check In CBR app is completely legal and conforms to both ACT and Commonwealth legislative requirements.
Access Canberra—service levels(Question No 131)
Mr Cain asked the Minister for Business and Better Regulation, upon notice, on 1 April 2021:
(1) Does Access Canberra track customer service performance at (a) shopfronts, (b) on the telephone and (c) online.
(2) Are the results of customer service performance tracking reported publicly.
(3) What was the average wait time at each of the Access Canberra shopfronts in (a) December 2020 and (b) December 2019.
(4) How many total customer service interactions occurred at each of the Access Canberra shopfronts in (a) 2020 and (b) 2019.
(5) How many Access Canberra transactions occurred online in (a) 2020 and (b) 2019.
(6) How many Access Canberra transactions occurred over the telephone in (a) 2020 and (b) 2019.
(7) Has the ACT Government engaged any consultants regarding the outsourcing of Access Canberra functions.
Ms Cheyne: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) Yes. Access Canberra tracks customer service performance at (a) shopfronts (Service Centres); (b) on the telephone (Contact Centre); and (c) online (Digital Services).
(2) Results are published on the Access Canberra website and are included in the CMTEDD Annual Report.
(3) Average wait times at each Access Canberra shopfronts were:
(a) December 2020
• Wait times were not measured in December 2020 due to COVID-19 restrictions.