Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2019 Week 11 Hansard (Thursday, 26 September 2019) . . Page.. 4024 ..
(4) No redundancies, alternate transfers, relocations, or other separation methods were offered, taken up or linked to the establishment of MPC.
(5) See Attachment B.
(6) (a) (b) (c) All vacant positions will be recruited in accordance with the ACT Public Service recruitment guidelines, relevant enterprise agreements and the Public Sector Management Act 1994.
(7) See Question 6 above.
(8) (a) Administrative activities associated with the establishment of MPC are anticipated to be largely complete by 30 September 2019, noting staffing activities will continue as the SPIRE and Light Rail Stage 2A projects progress.
(b) These activities are complete. MPC uses the existing ACT Government logo.
(c) These activities are complete. The MPC website is now live at: https://www.act.gov.au/majorprojectscanberra/home. Additional content will be made published overtime. MPC can be contacted via the email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(d) These activities are complete. A Freedom of Information (FOI) email has been set up: MajorProjectsCanberraFOI@act.gov.au. MPC records management and FOI functions are delivered by the Project Development and Support Division.
(e) These activities are complete. MPC is maintaining a Human Resources function as well as other corporate functions such as audit, risk, Work, Health and Safety and business continuity.
(Copies of the attachments are available at the Chamber Support Office).
Transport—active travel(Question No 2619)
Ms Le Couteur asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 2 August 2019 (redirected to the Minister for Roads and Active Travel):
(1) Can the Minister provide an update on the work that has been conducted towards meeting the mode share targets for all journey to work trips by 2026 that were outlined in the ACT Government’s 2015 Active Travel Framework, Building an Integrated Transport Network - Active Travel for (a) walking, (b) cycling and (c) public transport.
(2) Can the Minister provide data about walking trips in Canberra, including by suburb of usual residence if this data is available (a) as a proportion of all trips to work and (b) for all purposes.
(3) Can the Minister provide data about cycling trips in Canberra, including by suburb of usual residence if this data is available (a) as proportion of all trips to work and (b) for all purposes.