Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2019 Week 11 Hansard (Thursday, 26 September 2019) . . Page.. 4022 ..
(d) the current procurement is ongoing. No set timeframe has been established; and
(e) ticketing agent requirements will be assessed based on demand requirement and available resourcing.
Government—Major Projects Canberra(Question Nos 2611-2614)
Mr Coe asked the Minister for Health; the Minister for Tertiary Education; the Minister for Transport and City Services and the Treasurer, upon notice, on 2 August 2019 (redirected to the Treasurer):
(1) What has been the (a) spend to date and (b) expected total cost of establishing Major Projects Canberra, including (i) relocation costs, including fit out and leasing costs, (ii) design and rebranding costs, (iii) employee transfers and any entitlements paid out, (iv) recruitment costs, (v) new employee costs and salaries, (vi) consultant and contractor costs and (vii) any other relevant category of costs.
(2) Can the Minister provide a copy of the full organizational chart of Major Project Canberra with the (a) fulltime equivalent, (b) headcount and (c) classification for each area, project or output.
(3) What is the total number of employees that have transferred from other directorates to Major Projects Canberra broken down by (a) directorate and area, (b) classification, (c) fulltime equivalent and (d) headcount.
(4) If any redundancies, alternate transfers, relocations, or other separation methods were offered, taken up or linked to the establishment of Major Projects Canberra and associated staff transfers, what was the (a) directorate and area, (b) nature of the separation, (c) classification, (d) fulltime equivalent, (e) headcount and (f) value of entitlements paid out.
(5) What is the total number of new positions that were created by or through the establishment of Major Projects Canberra, and what is the (a) position title, (b) nature of role, (c) classification, (d) fulltime equivalent, (e) headcount, (f) cost of recruitment and (g) position start date.
(6) What selection (a) criteria and (b) methods, such as a direct invitation to apply, have been or will be used to fill vacant or acting positions within Major Projects Canberra, including but not limited to (a) Chief Projects officer, (b) EBM Communications and Engagement, (c) Project Director SPIRE, (d) SPIRE technical lead and (e) SPIRE clinical liaison lead.
(7) Further to parts (5) and (6), when are each of the currently vacant or acting positions expected to be finalised or filled.
(8) When is the establishment of Major Projects Canberra and the associated administrative works expected to be completed, including but not limited to (a) staffing, (b) design and branding, (c) website and online contact form, (d) creation of freedom of information team and (e) any other relevant establishment and associated administrative works.