Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2019 Week 11 Hansard (Thursday, 26 September 2019) . . Page.. 4016 ..
(4) What (a) ICT hardware is being supplied by Dimension Data Australia Pty Ltd and (b) is the purpose of the hardware.
(5) What was the purpose of the payment of $50 390 on 27 June 2019 to Cochlear Limited and why was it described as “Other Creditors.
Ms Stephen-Smith: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(i) A funding arrangement exists with Koomarri for the delivery of supports to a person with intensive needs under an Individual Support Plan as required under the Mental Health Act 2015.
(ii) For processing the payment, this money was coded under ‘Grants Other’ to distinguish it from Grants paid to non-government agencies under service funding agreements.
(i) ACT Health has a funding agreement with The Sax Institute to collaborate on a broad range of research activities relating to public health alongside a number of other jurisdictions.
(ii) For processing the payment, this money was coded under ‘Grants Other’ to distinguish it from Grants paid to non-government organisations providing services to the community.
(2) An amount of $1.5m was paid to Canberra Mothercraft Society on 28 June 2019 in accordance with their funding agreement to cover costs associated with the transition out of QEII service delivery, including redundancy payments for staff, project management for transition activities, legal and accounting costs and business run off activities.
(3) (a) The building and fit-out works relate to:
• Canberra Hospital Building 11 Balcony Covers – Installation of new balcony covers to replace old covers;
• Canberra Hospital Building 3 Pharmacy works – Undertake minor works to improve space utilisation and provide additional storage for pharmacy products;
• Canberra Hospital Building 25 Ligature Minimisation Work – Security and Bedroom door upgrades;
• Canberra Hospital Building 12 – Height safety systems upgrades;
• Canberra Hospital Building 11 – Height safety systems upgrades;
• Canberra Hospital Building 25 – Height safety systems upgrades;
• Canberra Hospital Building 1 – Upgrade components of the water filtration system; and
• Canberra Hospital Radiology Linear Accelerator Bunker – Upgrade and Refurbish.
(b) As of 28 August 2019, the value of the invoiced works yet to be completed is approximately $38,000.
(4) (a) Dimension Data supply the Imprivata card readers.
(b) These devices are card readers for the Imprivata System that is used by ACT Health Directorate and Canberra Health Services to foster quicker (yet secure) logins for Clinical Staff. These enable clinical staff to tap on and tap off (with a