Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2019 Week 07 Hansard (Thursday, 1 August 2019) . . Page.. 2707 ..
(1) In relation to the answer given on 3 May 2019 to a question without notice taken on notice about the timing of variations to service funding agreements with non-government organisations, and the answer given on 1 May 2019 to questions on notice No 2351, does the work referred to in the answer to the question without notice taken on notice amount to a general review of service funding agreements.
(2) If the answer to part (1) is yes, will the Minister clarify or correct the answer given to questions on notice No 2351.
(3) If the answer to part (1) is no, to what does the work refer.
(4) If the answer to part (2) is no, why.
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) No, the work being undertaken by the ACT Health Directorate (ACTHD), and referred to in the 3 May 2019 answer, involves normal administrative updates to the agreements. This would not normally be called a ‘review of funding arrangements’.
(2) Not applicable.
(3) The work referred to includes ensuring dates, amounts and other relevant details contained within funding agreements are up-to-date. ACTHD is also actively consulting with providers to answer questions about their agreement and confirm funding amounts.
(4) Not applicable.
Access Canberra—unkempt properties(Question No 2518)
Miss C Burch asked the Minister for Business and Regulatory Services, upon notice, on 17 May 2019:
(1) How long has Access Canberra been in contact with the block owner of the abandoned development site on the corner of Bentham Street and Hutchins Street in Yarralumla.
(2) What progress has the Access Canberra investigation made to date.
(3) What action is Access Canberra likely to take regarding the site.
(4) Has the investigation into the site got a set completion date; if so, what is the date that the investigation will be completed by.
Mr Ramsay: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The first contact with the owner occurred in April 2012. In relation to the current investigation, Access Canberra’s first contact with the owner occurred on 6 April 2018.
(2) Access Canberra can confirm an investigation is ongoing and as such cannot comment further until the investigation is complete.