Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 13 Hansard (Thursday, 29 November 2018) . . Page.. 5330 ..
(2) As per the response to question (1), this is not applicable.
(3) As per the response to question (1), this is not applicable.
(4) As per the response to question (1), this is not applicable.
(5) As per the response to question (1), this is not applicable.
ACT Health—organisational changes(Question No 2022)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Health and Wellbeing, upon notice, on 2 November 2018:
(1) In the lead-up, or subsequent, to the restructure of ACT Health, which operational areas have been relocated.
(2) In relation to each relocated operational area, (a) what did the relocation cost as to (i) contractor costs, (ii) new furniture and equipment costs, (iii) building works and (iv) any other relevant category of cost, (b) how many staff were relocated, (c) why was the operational area relocated, (d) on what date did the move begin, (e) on what date was the move completed, (f) what floor space did the operational area formerly occupy and (g) what floor space does the operational area now occupy.
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) Form and function relocations were undertaken in July 2018. These areas were relocated:
• Performance, Reporting and Data;
• Quality Governance and Risk;
• People and Culture;
• Office of Clinical Leadership;
• Transition Office;
• Territory-wide Health Services;
• Finance; and
• Executive Support staff for Clinical Support Services.
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Office was established at Canberra Health Services.
(2)(a)(i) The removalist (inclusive of all teams) cost $4,382. The relocation of Executive Support staff for Clinical Support Services cost $407 (and a quote is pending for the relocation of a large cupboard). The establishment of the CEO Office cost $853.02.