Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 13 Hansard (Thursday, 29 November 2018) . . Page.. 5241 ..
(5) Both components were completed on time and on budget.
(6) Not applicable.
(7) Subject to operational constraints:
(a) Building 2: Installation of new submain cables and associated reticulation infrastructure, changeover of submains to first three new main switchboards (including removal of redundant existing main switchboards), substation 1918 upgrade, installation of the remaining three new main switchboards and changeover of submains to these new switchboards (including removal of redundant existing main switchboards).
Building 12: Substation 5007 upgrade, installation of one new main switchboard and associated equipment, changeover of submains to this main switchboard (including removal of redundant existing main switchboard).
(b) Not applicable.
(8) All components are on track to be completed on time and on budget.
ACT Health—staffing(Question No 1900)
Mrs Dunne asked the Minister for Health and Wellbeing, upon notice, on 26 October 2018:
(1) How many staff were appointed to new (a) positions, (b) senior executive positions and (c) executive level positions (not including senior executive positions) in (i) ACT Health and (ii) Canberra Health Services during the period 15 September 2018 and the date on which this question was published in the Questions on Notice Paper.
(2) For (a) ACT Health and (b) Canberra Health Services, as at the date on which this question was published in the Questions on Notice Paper, (i) how many positions remain unfilled, (ii) at what levels, (iii) how many staff are in positions that have ceased or will cease in the new structure and (iv) for those staff identified in the answer to part
(2) (iii), (A) how many will not be offered a position in the new structure, (B) what options will be offered to them and (C) at what cost.
(3) How many officers are on higher duties, as at the date this question was published in the Questions on Notice Paper, in (a) ACT Health and (b) Canberra Health Services.
(4) As a result of the restructure, (a) which areas have had to relocate, (b) how many staff in each area have had to relocate and (c) for each area, what was the cost of relocation (specifying any costs of $5 000 or more excluding GST).
(5) In relation to (a) ACT Health and (b) Canberra Health Services, (a) which new areas have been created and (b) in each area, how many new positions have been created.