Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 12 Hansard (Thursday, 1 November 2018) . . Page.. 4768 ..
(3) The removal of asbestos at Harrison School was completed by Sunday 14 October 2018.
(4) Alternative arrangements have been made for staff and users who would have otherwise been on site during this period.
Municipal services—drinking water stations(Question No 1866)
Ms Lee asked the Minister for City Services, upon notice, on 21 September 2018:
(1) Which local shops have drinking water stations in (a) Belconnen, (b) Gungahlin, (c) Inner North, (d) Inner South, (e) Molonglo Valley, (f) Woden, (g) Weston Creek and (h) Tuggeranong.
(2) When was each drinking water station installed.
(3) What was the cost per water station for installation.
(4) Can the Minister provide the criteria used to select these local shops to have a drinking water station installed.
Mr Steel: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) As stated in the response to Question on Notice 1632, the local shops (which include town centres) in the following areas have access to drinking water stations (and drinking fountains) within 20 metres:
a. Belconnen – 8
b. Gungahlin – 2
c. Inner North – 3
d. Inner South – 6
e. Molonglo Valley – 0
f. Woden / Weston Creek - 12
g. As above
h. Tuggeranong – 1
Looking only at only local suburban shops where water stations are within 50 metres, not including larger town centres, the following figures apply:
a. Belconnen, 1 water station at the Cook shops was installed in 2016
b. Gungahlin = 0
c. Inner North = 0
d. Inner South = 0
e. Molonglo Valley = 0
f. Woden, 1 water station at the Hughes shops installed in 2016
g. Weston, 1 water station at the Chapman shops installed in 2015
h. Tuggeranong, 1 water station at the Kambah shops on Mannheim St installed in 2016.