Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 11 Hansard (Thursday, 25 October 2018) . . Page.. 4332 ..
requirements. Interviews were conducted for the position as advertised in October 2017.
(6) Yes. An acting Director of Medical Imaging was in the role from 1 July 2016 to 25 February 2018. Following a recruitment process, the individual was appointed to the role on a long term executive contract, which commenced on 26 February 2018.
(Copies of the attachments are available at the Chamber Support Office).
Animals—dangerous dogs(Question No 1683)
Ms Lawder asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 24 August 2018 (redirected to the Minister for City Services):
(1) How many dog attacks have there been on (a) humans and (b) domestic animals in each suburb, for each year, for the past 10 years including this year.
(2) How many of the dogs that attacked (a) humans and (b) domestic animals were previously known to Domestic Animal Services prior to the incident for each year for the past 10 years including this year.
(3) How many dogs have been designated as a dangerous dog for each year for the past five years, and how many of these (a) dangerous dogs have been put down, (b) dogs have been removed and (c) dogs have been sent back with their owner.
(4) How many dogs are registered as dangerous dogs in the ACT as of 16 August 2018.
(5) How many have been registered as a dangerous dog for each year for the last 10 years including this year.
Mr Steel: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) - (5) I am advised that the historical information requested is not in an easily retrievable form and may not be available. Investigation into the available data and preparation of a response to these questions will require significant time and resources. The required resources are currently fully allocated to service delivery.
Current data related to dog attacks was provided in response to recent Questions on Notice number 1580.
Building—code compliance(Question No 1684)
Ms Lawder asked the Minister for Planning and Land Management, upon notice, on 24 August 2018 (redirected to the Minister for Building and Quality Improvement):
(1) How many section 62 notices of the Building Act 2004 has the construction occupations registrar handed out each year, and in each suburb for the last five years.