Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 10 Hansard (Thursday, 20 September 2018) . . Page.. 4021 ..
(7) Where did the meeting of 14 August 2018 take place.
(8) What were the costs for (a) venue hire, (b) catering and (c) other costs (specify any individually that cost $1,000 or more).
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) The final structure and staffing profile of the two new health entities is still being finalised in consultation with ACT Health leadership. In accordance with industrial agreements and government policy, further consultation with all ACT Health staff and their representatives will be undertaken before final decisions regarding employee movements will be made.
(2) It is difficult to provide a breakdown as requested, as some clinical staff hold administration positions. Approximately one third of the participants of this workshop were from clinical leadership positions. This includes medical, allied health and nursing professions.
(3) (a and b) 33 executive level positions. Please note executive positions in ACT Government are not differentiated as stated in Question 3; SES is an Australian Public Service term and in the ACT Public Service they are classified as executive positions.
(c) 106 positions below executive level.
(4) Details regarding the proposed structure of the two new health entities will be announced in September 2018, after further consultation with ACT Health executives and staff.
(5) See response to question 1 above.
(6) See response to question 1 above.
(7) National Museum, Peninsula Room.
(8) (a) $850.
(b) $13,600 ($80 pp x 170 people).
(c) Keynote Speaker Fee $9,500 (excl. GST).
National Arboretum Canberra—events(Question No 1687)
Ms Lawder asked the Treasurer, upon notice, on 24 August 2018 (redirected to the Acting Treasurer):
(1) What is the policy on organisations using the Arboretum for events.
(2) What charges are placed on organisations who wish to use the Arboretum.
(3) How are these charges worked out.
(4) How much has the Sri Chinmoy paid for the use of the Arboretum for the 100km + run each year for the last four years.