Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 09 Hansard (Thursday, 23 August 2018) . . Page.. 3627 ..
(3) There are no formal requirements for notes at meetings between Ministers.
(4) Notes are not taken at every meeting.
(5) Notes are not taken at every meeting.
(7) It depends on the meeting. Notes are not taken at every meeting.
(8) Formal meetings are more formal than informal meetings.
Municipal services—local shops maintenance(Question No 1633)
Ms Lee asked the Minister for Transport and City Services, upon notice, on 3 August 2018:
(1) How is regular maintenance for local shops determined/ planned/ scheduled for (a) Belconnen, (b) Gungahlin, (c) Inner North, (d) Inner South, (e) Molonglo Valley, (f) Weston Creek, (g) Woden Valley and (h) Tuggeranong.
(2) How are maintenance requests for local shops lodged.
(3) How are they prioritised for attention.
(4) What is the budget for maintenance of local shopping centres for (a) 2016-2017, (b) 2017-2018 and (c) 2018-2019.
(5) What works are covered in the annual maintenance program in respect of local shops.
(6) What items are not included as part of Transport Canberra and City Services maintenance.
(7) How many local shops have working public toilets and what are their opening hours; if not 24/7.
(8) Is there an upgrade schedule for public toilets at shopping centres; if so, what toilets are due for upgrade this financial year.
(9) How many local shops do not have public toilets.
(10) What funding has been set aside for installation of public toilets at local shops in this financial year.
Ms Fitzharris: The answer to the member’s question is as follows:
(1) Regular cleaning activities occur in public areas of all local shopping centres in Canberra with service levels dictated by usage levels. The city and other high usage areas such as group centres are attended daily while local suburban shops are attended at least twice a week, depending on size and usage. Public toilets at these locations are cleaned daily.