Legislative Assembly for the ACT: 2018 Week 07 Hansard (Thursday, 2 August 2018) . . Page.. 2784 ..
(5) (a) Winnunga Nimmitjyah Aboriginal Health and Community Services (Winnunga) are currently being integrated into the provision of health care at the AMC. Refer to the Moss Implementation Annual Report and Ministerial Statement for detail.
(b) The ACT Government is working directly with Winnunga.
(c) Information and data sharing arrangements are being considered by the operational working group that consists of officers from ACT Health, ACTCS and Winnunga, as part of implementation of recommendation 5.
(d) In 2017 a working group of staff from ACT Health, ACTCS and Winnunga met on three occasions to develop the Winnunga Nimmityjah Aboriginal Health and Community Service – AMC Collaborative Health Care Model (the model). In 2018 this group met a further three times.
Three further subgroup meetings have also occurred in 2018 to consider operational details.
(e) Consultation is ongoing regarding the operationalisation of the model. Refer to the Moss Implementation Annual Report and Ministerial Statement for further detail.
(6) (a) Refer to the Moss Implementation Annual Report and Ministerial Statement for further detail.
(b) A report has been provided to ACTCS Executive regarding the AMC Centre Logic. This document provides context to the issues and challenges faced within the AMC and will be used to inform the future ‘operating model’ for the centre.
(7) (a) On 9 March 2018, the ACT Health Services Commissioner released the report into the review of the Opioid Replacement Treatment program at the AMC.
(b) Yes. Processes and procedures for the methadone program used by ACT Health have been drafted in line with the national guidelines and were implemented in August 2017.
(c) Yes. ACT Health has implemented the electronic methadone dosing system.
(8) (a) Yes. On 30 November 2017 the ACT Legislative Assembly passed the Inspector of Correctional Services Act 2017. This legislation established an independent inspector. An Inspector was appointed on 14 March 2018.
(b) None to date.
(c) The Inspector of Correctional Services Act 2017 s27(1) states that the Inspector must give a report on each examination and review conducted by the Inspector to the Legislative Assembly within six months of completing the examination and review.
(9) (a) Refer to the Moss Annual Report for detail on each of the conclusions under recommendation 9 and the remedial actions taken.
(b) In addition to response (9)(a) the Moss Implementation Steering Committee, led by Independent Chair, Mr Russel Taylor AM, continues to monitor progress being